• loading and offloading of goods.
• Inspecting and cleaning the vehicle.
• Safely transporting goods to and from distribution centers.
• Obeying the rules of the road and following company safety regulations.
• Finding the quickest and safest route to your destination.
• Completing travel logs.
• Following accident procedures.
• Reporting any accidents or delays.
• Conducting minor roadside repairs on the truck.
• Maintaining a good relationship with customers.
• Any other ad-hoc duties are given by superior from time to time,
Lorry Driver Requirements:
• GDL certificate.
• 1+ years' experience as a lorry driver.
• Clean driving record.
• Experience with goods handling preferred.
• Experience with GPS navigation and mapping.
• Ability to drive long distances while maintaining focus.
• Self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
• Good communication skills.
• Familiar with Klang Valley and outstation routes.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Benefits: performance incentives, attendance incentive etc.